Happy almost Christmas y'all! I am sitting here with cookies in the oven - favorite santa apron on - cheesy Christmas music playing on the digital cable - fireplace on...sounds perfect - right?
Did I mention that I am typing this on S's laptop? Oh - well I am. You might ask - why? Well, Ill tell you..
My computer is a bit old, about 6 years - I got it when I was doing some graduate work..So, it has become a bit slow. So we hired a computer geek to come and fix it..Well, he fixed it so well, it no longer works, no internet connection. I LOVE flushing money down the toilet. This poor excuse of a professional tinkered for 2 hours - only to claim that he didn't know why the computer no longer worked. He was suppose to come back last night - did he show? NOPE. Happy holidays to you too jerk. I don't understand how someone who advertises computer expertise could come into someone's home and pretty much break their computer. SHEESH!
So, now I have to figure out what to do next - was thinking of calling the Geek Squad from Best Buy. Anyone have any suggestions? Oh and the name of this impostor is Eric - don't hire him...
Time to get the cookies out and put more in the oven.
I wish you all a wonderful - happy - computer glitch free Christmas!
xo
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment