Happy 2009 y'all....
Ok, for those of you who might think me a grump or grouch - I'm sorry...But..I must confess, I am thrilled to see the holiday season come to an end. Its not that I don't enjoy the family gatherings, the food, the gifts, the merriment and general feeling of good will..I do, I really do..However, after weeks of it, I am very much looking forward to getting back to reality. I have been home from work for a while, which I DO NOT MIND..eating what I shouldn't be eating, not working out...Feeling sluggish and tired..So, being the bit of a control freak type A personality, I long for my routines back...
So, routines safely back into place, what of new years resolutions? As I have said before, don't usually make them - should I vow for the millionth year to quit smoking? How very cliche'....Anyhow, I thought I would instead, focus on aspects of my life to improve upon and to work toward a few goals...
I wont bore you with all the details, but 2 things I have mentioned many times on this blog continue into the new year. Baby Watch 08 has been re named Baby Watch 09..We will continue to watch for that baby this year, hoping and praying that we are blessed with a little one. Also, the real estate discussion has been taken off the table and renewed..With the mayhem of the holidays over, and said routine reinstated, we can again focus on getting the house ready to put on the market and continue our search for the perfect 4 bedroom center hall colonial..
So that is where this blogger stands (sits actually) at the start of the new year. Poised and ready to work toward gaols and improvements. Watch this space for updates.. Meanwhile, stay warm and feel free to write in about what your resolutions/areas of improvement might be. :)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment