Happy Wednesday! Half-way to the weekend -it always makes me smile when that light turns on that is at the end of the icky work-week tunnel - I wonder if it is one of the funny shaped energy efficient ones...
Anyhow, as you know, fall has fallen, autumn has arrived, the frost is on the pumpkin - etc....As I was trying to pry myself out of the warm toasty bed this morning -I got to thinking about how much changes in one's life as the seasons change..Attitudes, moods, sleep patterns, eating habits, clothing selections....It is pretty amazing that we can adjust to such extreme temp changes, tho - admittedly not very well sometimes (!)..
So I thought I would list some of the "situations" that change for me from summer to fall - and then (if I can remember) I will do the same for fall into winter..;) So here is a little chart for your enjoyment...
Summer - Up late
Winter - Can't stay awake past 10:00
Summer - Flip flops
Winter - Boots (cant wait to wear the Uggs)
Summer - Happy
Winter - Grumpy
Summer - Beach time and bikinis
Winter - Vermont and wool
Summer - Crisp high thread count sheets
Winter - Flannel sheets rife with static electricity
Summer - Flowery Body Spray
Winter - Chanel No.5
Summer - Salads
Winter - CARBS
Summer - Tan
Winter - Casper the pasty ghost..
Ok - now you - what changes in your "everyday" from summer to fall? I noticed that even the sun looks different - as we get further away from summer - so do we from the sun..I hate to see her retreat - COME BACK! I'M COLD!
So - of to the farmers market - apples for apple crisp - yummy! :)
xo
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment