Friday, October 9, 2009

Feel Like Being A Kid..

Happy Friday! I hope y'all have fun weekend plans! S and i are heading up to Vermont tonight for the Fall Festival at Stratton Mountain..I am looking forward to some leaf peeping, fun times and (of course) shopping in Manchester..I have decided that this is the year in which I will buy a pair of Uggs..Yup - gonna do it - just watch me..

Anyhow, as I have mentioned in previous posts, my bear Snuffles is very important to me - laugh if you wish - but I still carry him around the house sometimes like a little kid..So, in honor of my favorite bear - I present to you, two video clips that show his awesome dance moves (along with a bunch of his brothers/sisters/cousins) etc. I hope these clips make you giggle and feel - if even for a brief second - free - like a child does, no worries, bills, obligations...Just a child playing with stuffed animals..oh - I should mention, I did not film these clips, they are on you-tube..:)




No comments: