Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here We Go Again...


Happy sunny Sunday y'all! Its great to have the front door open to let the sunshine in...

So, it seems as tho another holiday season is upon us..I survived Thanksgiving, I am bloated and tired, but I had fun. It was alot of prep - many lists made and shopping trips - scheduling and cooking/baking..Outside of a trip to the E.R. on Wednesday night (I will NEVER again try to do my own roots) - everything went well. The food was yummy, family were all is good spirits and the martinis were plentiful....

I can finally breathe just a little from the stresses of the past month or so - and I am thankful for that. The holiday season is long and can be difficult, but going into it with a level head and the idea of pairing it down, I think it should be fun. I have decided this year I am not going to drive myself crazy trying to make everything perfect. I just want to have fun..Honestly, I just want to get thru the next month or so without a complete meltdown....

So, lets all go down to the basement and pull out a few decorations!!!! Happy holidays. :)
xo

No comments: