I'm not a big fan of flounder - probably my least favorite fish, to me, it lacks flavor - it is too mild. I envision it as the fish that is constantly bullied, I'm sure the salmon take it's lunch money everyday..
Anyhow, what is the point of this non-sequiter? you might ask..As of late, I feel like my little blog is floundering - with no real rhyme or reason or direction..I have to ask myself, what is the point of this little piece of the web that I am currently occupying? I wrote about the fun (not) that packing and moving were - What now? I wanted to document more about trying to start a family, but that has proven to be a bit too personal to share with cyber space..Which direction do I aim the boat now?
Any ideas/thoughts? There are tons of food blogs already out there and my cooking is not consistent enough to write a new entry every day or even every other day..fashion? politics? health? Any suggestions would be appreciated..I will also give this some thought.. :)
Hope y'all get out there and enjoy the sun while it is there. xo
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You could do spastic ramblings, maybe? I never really think blogs have to *have* a purpose. I mean, weren't they really just online journals for a while?
That said, I am a bit biased as to what kind of stuff you could feature. Mmm, snackie food.
Post a Comment