Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quote of the Day

So, I'm still mulling over the direction of my little blog - thanks Albany Jane for ideas - today's snacky food is salt free pretzels, Price Chopper brand, on sale this week for 2 for $3. They are quite yummy..

Anyhow, snacking on pretzels (despite being free of salt) tends to make one thirsty and I am always trying to stay hydrated.. Ask my Pilates instructor what happens when I try to make it thru a one hour session with her not being properly hydrated..yikes..So, in my attempt to stay hydrated, I opened a Snapple Noni Berry Juice Drink (only 10 calories!)and there is a quote on the inside of the top..

"Your eye expands up to 45% when looking at something pleasing." Now, I had no idea..Did you? Made me think....What do I see that is pleasing????

- S first thing in the morning with his bed head;
- Miles of a sandy beach;
- A sale rack at Macy's;
- My mom smile;
- An extra dry martini waiting for me to drink it...
Ok, now you...what is pleasing for you to see?

2 comments:

Daniel B. said...

Both kids asleep at the same time.

Albany Jane said...

Box of wine
Seafood
Fresh berries on the vine