Ok....I'm confused. Is it not the middle of November? Is Christmas 6 weeks away? Soooooo, why is one of the radio stations playing non stop Christmas music? I don't want to deck the halls, I want to plan Thanksgiving dinner. I don't want you to bring the figgy pudding (what is that anyhow?) I want you to bring a pumpkin pie..There will be no decking of the halls or fah lah lahing until the turkey is consumed (not by me tho)....
No wonder there are so many scrooges out there - when the festive, wonderful happy season starts this early, one gets sick of the holiday cheer and ho ho ho-ing.....
anyhow, just my 2 cents, which is about all I have left after paying bills. And now I have a constant reminder of Christmas shopping and spending money.....Ba Humbug.....
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment