Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Random Musings

The Bah Humbug-Bug knocked me down for a bit.. I have fought back - why should a silly germ knock me down? Ha - take that you evil germ..

Anyhow, onto the musings...

When will it stop snowing?
I thought we were victims of global warming...
Gosh - my throat still hurts..
Can one actually break a rib sneezing?

Cookies smell so good!
My first Christmas cookie bake-a-thon in my new oven - yay!

I love the Christmas music station on digital cable - lots of Frank Sinatra - looooove the rat pack music..
Babies? Hmmmmmmm......

There you go - the random musings of a sick blogger who has done wayyy too much just to beat up on that nasty germ....bad bad germ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love your cookies Noo. Remember how you would bake a giant batch of them before our weekend away road trips? I would fill up the pumpkin with lots of chocolate candies and we would go on our way!