Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Musings

Its cold - no - I mean COLD - 6 degrees - hmm - 6 degrees of separation - between what - a warm beach - crashing waves, a cold beverage and me? - hardly..

Anyhow, back to my musings..

Its cold - so it takes longer to dress, many many layers today..
Why does the exhaust for the car smell different when its cold?
It is difficult to drive when bundled in the aforementioned layers..
I hate driving..
Hat head is a real bummer...

I'm a bit dizzy - ha ha - insert joke here...its from the friendly meds from my doc..
When will I get pregnant?
When will we move?

I hate going to work......

There you go - just a few random musings - thoughts - to get you going on a Monday morning..For some reason I have "The Twelve Days of Christmas" playing on a constant loop in my head - only, I cant remember all the words! How frustrating - I must find them....Oh Google - :)

No comments: